Looking to build something amazing?
Drawbotics has become an industry thought-leader that is revolutionizing the way enterprises promote their real estate properties. Through our fantastic visuals and innovative tools, our goal is to inspire and enable an amazing customer experience.
Supported by our streamlined online platform we’ve built from the ground up, we want to scale and be able to offer these amazing tools to real estate professionals all over the world.
Many large companies such as Bouygues, Century 21, Immoweb, BNP Paribas Real Estate and Logic Immo have chosen Drawbotics because of the impact it has on their promotional needs.
We’re looking for young and dynamic leaders to grow our team, bring us new innovative and creative ideas and help us have an even bigger impact on the real estate market. It's a huge challenge and we can't do this on our own – that is why we need talent like you!
- Work closely with the CTO to build up your role
- Imagine, implement, test, and iterate over new features
- Scale web applications used by all of our clients
- Work in a diverse, dynamic environment that leverages multiple tools and languages
- Find ways to remove obstacles, and weaknesses that slow you down. Embrace the challenge
- Proactive and passionate, eager to learn every single day
- Experience in web development
- Experience with an object oriented language. If it’s ruby, you have a head start
- Worked with a frontend framework like Backbone, Angular, Ember… Spoiler alert, we really like React.
- Creative with minimalistic designs and UX
- Excited to solve complex problems in a sophisticated web application
- Smart, productive and immune to sarcasm
- Self-motivated and curious
- You are familiar with git / Github
- You obsess over details, but can see the bigger picture. Simplicity is what drives your work (and your code!)
- Startup experience strongly preferred
- You must have something to show us. Some code you’re proud of. We don’t really care about your resume. We care about what you can deliver and how you’re going to do it.
- Opportunity to build a great team from the ground up
- Freedom and support: we are allergic to micromanagement and office politics
- Competitive remuneration package
- Permanent contract
- Unlimited vacation time
- Unlimited flow of nice coffee and tea + tons of drinks and fresh fruits in the office
- Daily Mario Kart Tournaments
- Weekly lunches, happy hours, sports & other activities
Special IT team:
- Some free time to work on open source projects, preferably with your teammates, to explore new technologies, new frameworks, or just on solving an internal dilemma
You’d be joining a group of extraordinary talented people
Send us a little something about yourself.