Looking to build something amazing?
Drawbotics has become an industry thought-leader that is revolutionizing the way enterprises promote their real estate properties. Through our fantastic visuals and innovative tools, our goal is to inspire and enable an amazing customer experience.
Supported by our streamlined online platform we’ve built from the ground up, we want to scale and be able to offer these amazing tools to real estate professionals all over the world.
Many large companies such as Bouygues, Century 21, Immoweb, BNP Paribas Real Estate and Logic Immo have chosen Drawbotics because of the impact it has on their promotional needs.
We’re looking for young and dynamic leaders to grow our team, bring us new innovative and creative ideas and help us have an even bigger impact on the real estate market. It's a huge challenge and we can't do this on our own – that is why we need talent like you!
Who we're looking for:
- Business Manager Benelux: fluent Dutch, French required
- Business Manager UK and Ireland: fluent English required
- Drive new B2B client acquisition
- Responsible for creating, developing and managing your own business portfolio.
- Coordinate and manage team pipeline reviews and meetings to ensure ongoing improvement and best-practice sharing. Needs to be reasonably aware of what is going on with every deal
- Develop and execute on a business plan to expand business into new accounts
- Strategically contribute to the business with new sales initiatives based with evolving product and market direction.
- 1-3 years experience in sales
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills in English & French
- Strong problem solving, collaboration, and technical skills
- High-energy, with a relentless desire to prove oneself
- Needs to be able to jump in at any part of the sales process when necessary
- Excellent communication skills. Consistently and transparently over-communicate sales updates and business needs
- Well honed interpersonal skills. Ability to read emotions and reactions to situations and think creatively to find resolutions to objections
- Startup experience strongly preferred
- Opportunity to build a great team from the ground up
- Freedom and support: we are allergic to micromanagement and office politics
- Competitive remuneration package
- Permanent contract
- Unlimited vacation time
- Unlimited flow of nice coffee and tea + tons of drinks and fresh fruits in the office
- Daily Mario Kart Tournaments
- Weekly lunches, happy hours, sports & other activities
You’d be joining a group of extraordinary talented people
Send us a little something about yourself.