Looking to build something amazing?
Drawbotics has become an industry thought-leader that is revolutionizing the way enterprises promote their real estate properties. Through our fantastic visuals and innovative tools, our goal is to inspire and enable an amazing customer experience.
Supported by our streamlined online platform we’ve built from the ground up, we want to scale and be able to offer these amazing tools to real estate professionals all over the world.
Many large companies such as Bouygues, Century 21, Immoweb, BNP Paribas Real Estate and Logic Immo have chosen Drawbotics because of the impact it has on their promotional needs.
We’re looking for young and dynamic leaders to grow our team, bring us new innovative and creative ideas and help us have an even bigger impact on the real estate market. It's a huge challenge and we can't do this on our own – that is why we need talent like you!
As a talent acquisition manager, your role is to recruit across a variety of teams and roles.
You’re responsible of finding, interviewing, and recruiting top talent to join the Drawbotics family.
Your day-to-day job also involves creating a great atmosphere for optimal team spirit & cohesion.
- Being in charge of the recruitment process across the departments
- Phone and face to face interviews in English
- Developing, implementing, and executing hiring strategies
- Onboarding of new hires
- Organizing team events
- Creating a fun & pleasant work environment
- Making people feel at ease to report HR-related issues
- Fluent in English
- 2+ year recruiting experience
- Experience sourcing for a variety of roles and skillsets
- Motivated team player with outstanding interpersonal & communications skills
- Solutions-focused with a track record of implementing solutions and initiatives
- Opportunity to build a great team from the ground up
- Freedom and support: we are allergic to micromanagement and office politics
- Competitive remuneration package
- Permanent contract
- Unlimited vacation time
- Unlimited flow of nice coffee and tea + tons of drinks and fresh fruits in the office
- Daily Mario Kart Tournaments
- Weekly lunches, happy hours, sports & other activities
You’d be joining a group of extraordinary talented people
Send us a little something about yourself.